My name is Steven Johnson. I am the owner of Beneficial Home Inspection Services, Inc. When you hire Beneficial Home Inspection Services, Inc., you will receive my personal service. From start to finish, I am your contact and your Home Inspector. No surprises.
- Over 40 years of Inspection and construction related experience
- Intimate knowledge of all components of a building
- Completed a 4-year Carpenter's Apprenticeship program through the Chicago Carpenter's Union and at Washburne Trade School
- Master Journeyman Carpenter's Certificate
- Senior Superintendent supervising large building construction projects for a general contractor for over 20 years
- National Association of Home Inspector's CRI (Certified Real Estate Inspector) *
- Completed Home Inspection Training at Oakton University
- Licensed and Certified Radon Measurement Technician
- International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants (IAC2) Certified Mold Inspector
- Numerous other certifications
* - The NAHI Certified Real Estate Inspector (CRI) program is a certification that is earned. The designation is given only to home inspectors who demonstrate their advanced knowledge of, and proficiency at, all aspects of a home inspection. In order to become a NAHI Certified Real Estate Inspector (CRI), one must pass the NAHI CRI Exam and complete 250 full, fee-paid inspections. In addition, NAHI CRI participants must maintain annual continuing education credits and undergo an annual review of completed home inspection reports to remain in the program.
Note: Beneficial Home Inspection Services, Inc. does not solicit, nor offer repair or corrective work at our home inspections. My construction background and knowledge is only used to better serve my clients.
We are licensed in Illinois and Wisconsin. For more information or to schedule an inspection, please call or use our online scheduler.